Saturday, June 16, 2007
A memorable Saturday...
Well managed to do many things today...
1. John and I went house hunting at Punggol this morning and afternoon. Dropped by at HY's place to take a look at her apartment. We stopped for lunch at a coffeeshop before continuing. Well we found the unit for us. It's my uncle's place, high floor and nice view - can see the sea. Ha...provided nothing obstruct our view...no future high rise buildings...ha...possible?
2. We visited Ah Ma after house hunting.
3. I attended Jie Ting's baby shower in the late afternoon. Her new apartment is so beautifully done up...wow! 50k but it's nice...
4. Met John at TM for dinner and did some shopping. Small items but big money...Guess what...we ordered our wedding bands from Soo Kee. cant seem to get a picture so here's the website.
http://www.sookee.com.sg/bridal/bluromanze.htmAlso we looked at diamond rings...ha...it's either Brilliant Rose from Soo Kee or Celestial or Zen from Goldheart. They seems the same to me...ha...I dont mind having many many though. Haha...Let's see what he'll get. Personally I like the 6-claw ring.

5. Bought a Titus watch for myself. An early birthday present...
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
11:03 pm
__________________________________________